The 'Malgré Tout' Museum & Prehistoric Park in Treignes
Rue de la Gare 28
5670 TREIGNES (VIROINVAL)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Archaeology museum: temporary exhibition (all year), regional archaeology, animations, guided visits to archaeological sites, information space, screening room, library... Park of the Prehistory: reconstruction of the environment of prehistoric men (hunter-gatherer).
Open on Wednesday during the school holidays from 9.30 pm until 5.30 pm.
Guided visits and animations on reservation for groups of minimum 15 people.
Special prices for school groups.
Tourist information on the town VIROINVAL
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Molignée Rail Bikes (Velorail)
- SAINT-GÉRARD DE BROGNE ABBEY
- Yellow Libert Kayaks - Kayak Down the River Lesse
- 'La Merveilleuse" Grotto in Dinant
- Récréalle Leisure and Recreation Centre in the Belgian Ardennes