- MAPS: Google Maps
Former boys school of Wanne. Local geology and archaeology. Nature. Ancient rural professions. Objects from everyday life and games of long ago. Historical, religious, traditional,... witnesses. Discussions over a cup of coffee.
Audiovisual screening on old songs.
Guided tours (max. 25 pers.) in French. Duration: 60 to 90 min. Reservations required.
Special activities for groups of children: ancient games, legends, treasure hunt.
Only one part of the museum is accessible to wheelchairs. The remaining part of the exhibition can be watched on a television screen at the museum.
Explanatory boards in NL, EN and DE.
Tourist information on the town TROIS-PONTS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism and culture spot