1180 Brussels (UCCLE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Avijl plateau is a rural area in Uccle with a surface of a little over 8,5 hectare, which is made up out a subtle mix of vegetable gardens, meadows and two wooded areas.
The aim of the association "Protection et avenir d'Avijl" is to protect the existing rural area with respect for the balance between fauna and flora and to develop its social and educational role. The association is open to all inhabitants of Uccle.
Among our activities: the day "Un coeur en fête" gives the visitors the occasion to discover this green area by means of different activities: JardinArt, guided visits with nature guides, Avijl shop and many other activities.
Access: via the Place de Saint-Job (tram 92), take the Saint Job hill, basket ball field, then take right.
Other access: via the Vielle Rue du Moulin.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History