CCJM - MUSEUM OF JEWISH MOROCCAN ART
Place Jean Vander Elst 19-21
1180 Brussels (UCCLE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This museum consists of numerous objects, dating from the XVIIIth to the XXth century, coming from all regions of Morocco. They refer to the different aspects of the religious and profane life. The exhibited collections consists of about 1500 objects, 3500 books, 30000 manuscripts, 2000 photos,...
Attention! Visits by appointment.
Group visits on reservation : +32 (0)477/29 10 43. Between 7 and 15 people: € 8,- per person. More than 15 people: € 6,-.
Language of the visits: French, English, Spanish, Hebrew and Arab.
Free of charge for children.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts