Visit : Monument
CHAPEL OF NOTRE-DAME DU BON-SECOURS
Chapelle de StalleRue de Stalle
1180 Brussels (UCCLE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Restored in 1932, its origins go back to the 14th and 15th c. It has remarkable 17th c. ceilings.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Tour & Taxis
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Moof, Museum Of Original Figurines & 3D Comics in Brussels
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels