Chemin de la Truite 5
1180 Brussels (UCCLE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Which wine is best served with our regional specialties such as eel, shrimp croquettes, Ardennes trout, mussels, pheasant à la brabançonne, Ardennes ham, Liège stew, blood sausage or chicory au gratin? A Belgian, French, Spanish, American, Australian or other wine? A fruity or flowery wine from our region? At what temperature should you serve it? How long can it be preserved?
Come to Uccle and participate in a nice setting to courses, lessons and sampling session in small groups.
A team of passionate professionals will introduce you to the fabulous world of wine.
We are horeca and tourism professionals and organise visits, excursions (in Belgium) and travels.
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels