Visit : Monument, Religious Heritage
RUSSIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH OF SAINT JOB
Avenue De Fré 19
1180 Brussels (UCCLE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Orthodox church in Novgorod style, built with the help of Russian refugees in Uccle between 1936 and 1938, in memory of Tsar Nicolas II and the victims of the Revolution.
Accessible only during mass.
Guided tours by appointment.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 372 22 46
- website : http://www.egliserussememorial.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Folon Foundation
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58