Visit : Monument, Religious Heritage
RUSSIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH OF SAINT JOB
Avenue De Fré 19
1180 Brussels (UCCLE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Orthodox church in Novgorod style, built with the help of Russian refugees in Uccle between 1936 and 1938, in memory of Tsar Nicolas II and the victims of the Revolution.
Accessible only during mass.
Guided tours by appointment.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 372 22 46
Visit our partners' webpages
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!