Van Buuren Museum and Gardens
Avenue Léo Errera 41
1180 Brussels (UCCLE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This is a private building, built between 1924 and 1928 in Art Deco style, with architectural elements of great interest, as well as carpets, furniture, Art Deco glassware.
It comprises an important collection of paintings and sculptures from the 15th to the 20th century, among which a version of the famous "Fall of Icarus", by Breugel the Old, works by H. Seghers, F. Guardi, Fantin Latour, James Ensor, V. Van Gogh, R. Wauters, G. Van de Woestyne.
The park with its "picturesque garden" by Jules Buyssens (1924) includes a labyrinth (built in 1968) and "the garden of the heart" (1970) by R. Pechère, with modern sculptures.
Closed on 25 December
Groups: morning and afternoon by reservation (reception open from 10am to 12pm, Monday to Friday)
Free entry for children under 12
Visit our partners' webpages
- Océade, Brussels' Family Waterpark
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels