Visit : Monument
The European Parliament in Brussels
© Karina Nestler
Bâtiment Paul-Henri Spaak
Rue Wiertz 60
1047 Brussels (U.E. - PARLEMENT EUROPEEN - BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The European Parliament is the only supranational institution whose members are democratically elected by direct universal suffrage.
It represents the people of the 28 Member States of the European Union. The European Parliament is elected every five years, and is involved in drafting numerous laws (directives, regulations etc.) that affect the daily life of every citizen.
The Parlementarium - European Parliament's Visitors' Centre.
The Parlamentarium in Brussels invites you to discover the European Parliament in a very unique way.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels