Rue de l'Harmonie
- MAPS: Google Maps
The 'Société Royal d'Harmonie' was created in 1829 by a young music lover from Herve. In 1832 it bought a piece of land near the Vesdre. In the park today you can still see the remains of last bandstand of Verviers. It was inaugurated on 13 August 1854, is protected since 1982 and was restored in 1994.
Tourist information on the town VERVIERS
Visit our partners' webpages
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- New in Liège: Opening of La Boverie on 5 May 2016
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family