TOURIST WOOL AND FASHION CENTRE
Rue de la Chapelle 30
- MAPS: Google Maps
Centre where you see the different stages of development of the production of wool "from yarn to fashion". Through a three-dimensional and an audio-visual display the visitors take part in the life and atmosphere of the wool industry. Strip cartoons and costumes also punctuate the history of fashion.
Duration of the visit: 1h.
Closed on 25/12 and 1/1.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 170131
Combined price available with the guided visit "I spin into town".
Partnership with "the Fire Route".
Tourist information on the town VERVIERS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Blegny-Mine, coal mine and UNESCO world heritage site
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum