VERVIERS TOWN HALL
- MAPS: Google Maps
Verviers Town Hall was built between 1775 and 1780 based on drawings by J.B. Renoz. It is an elegant construction made of bleached brick and limestone measuring nine spans in length, including three spans in the avant-corps flanked by flights of stairs and surmounted by a large curved pediment which now bears the coat of arms and motto of the town.
Guided visits on request.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 005121
Tourist information on the town VERVIERS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Natural Centre of Botrange