VERVIERS TOWN HALL
- MAPS: Google Maps
Verviers Town Hall was built between 1775 and 1780 based on drawings by J.B. Renoz. It is an elegant construction made of bleached brick and limestone measuring nine spans in length, including three spans in the avant-corps flanked by flights of stairs and surmounted by a large curved pediment which now bears the coat of arms and motto of the town.
Guided visits on request.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 005121
Tourist information on the town VERVIERS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism and culture spot
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History