VERVIERS TOWN HALL
- MAPS: Google Maps
Verviers Town Hall was built between 1775 and 1780 based on drawings by J.B. Renoz. It is an elegant construction made of bleached brick and limestone measuring nine spans in length, including three spans in the avant-corps flanked by flights of stairs and surmounted by a large curved pediment which now bears the coat of arms and motto of the town.
Guided visits on request.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 005121
Tourist information on the town VERVIERS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"