VERVIERS TOWN HALL
- MAPS: Google Maps
Verviers Town Hall was built between 1775 and 1780 based on drawings by J.B. Renoz. It is an elegant construction made of bleached brick and limestone measuring nine spans in length, including three spans in the avant-corps flanked by flights of stairs and surmounted by a large curved pediment which now bears the coat of arms and motto of the town.
Guided visits on request.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 005121
Tourist information on the town VERVIERS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- The Mystery Discoveries of Comblain
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"