Rue de la Grotte 12
- MAPS: Google Maps
Dive into a covered water paradise. There's hours of fun and relax for children and adults.
Children under 8 must wear armbands. Children without a swimming certificate must wear a life jacket or armbands until the age of 12. They are available for free at the swimming pool.
Tourist information on the town VIELSALM
Visit our partners' webpages
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show