Visit : Regional And Local Producers, Vineyard
Visit the Vineyard of the Villers-la-Ville Abbey
© Villers La Vigne
Rue de l'Abbaye 55
- MAPS: Google Maps
The brotherhood of the Villers Abbey welcomes you to its vineyards in the most famous abbey in Walloon Brabant. In Villers-la-Ville.
- A vineyard at the heart of the abbey,
- the Villers-la-Vigne® appellation,
- visit the vineyard and taste their wine.
Encompassed by the ruins of the Cistercian abbey of Villers-la-Ville, in the south of the Brabant Wallon, lie the vineyards that belong to the brotherhood.
A wonderful panorama
Comprising a field and four terraces, this charming green haven offers visitors a unique view.
Unique products waiting to be discovered
The Villers-la-Vigne® appellation groups 4 original and unique products that have been specially chosen for their special vinification characteristics and specific soil requirements. A prime red wine, a white wine, a Marc at 43° and the Mistelle at 17°.
Visits to the vineyard
Visits are organised on the first Saturday of each month, from April to September at 2:30pm, and cost €8. You can also request group visits, and visits for companies and associations.
Every visit ends with a tasting of products.
The brotherhood also organises other activities
The Jazz Wine Session, choirs, excursions and trips. For full information contact the abbey on +32 (0)71 88 09 80
Let yourself be charmed by these beautiful vineyards and their surroundings!
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels