CASTLE OF OSTIN
Rue d'Ostin 3
5080 VILLERS-LEZ-HEEST (LA BRUYERE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Castle-farm dating back to 1714. Nice stucco by the Morettis. Ancient trees and a large avenue with beeches. Cradle of the Gembloux Faculties of the 19th century. Today, the castle serves as a music holiday centre for children and adolescents (6-16 years), beginners as well as all instruments. Off season: organisation of events and business seminars.
Renting of rooms for marriages, meetings, seminars, receptions (March, April, May, June, September and October).
Booked in July and August for inhouse music courses.
Free entry during the Heritage Days (beginning of September).
Tourist information on the town LA BRUYERE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne
- Dinant Citadel, fortress in the Meuse Valley
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes