MUSEUM OF THE OLD CROSSBOWMEN OF VISE
Rue Haute 46
- MAPS: Google Maps
In this Museum one will discover a collection of crossbows from the fifteenth to the twentieth century, as well as the archives of the Guild since the sixteenth century. New wing "Sentimental Museum" dedicated to our ancestors: texts, photographs, various objects.
Open year round on request.
Guided tours for groups up to 25 people (or more) on request, at least eight days in advance.
Possibility of crossbowing.
Also open during the Night of the Museums and the Heritage Days.
Other phone numbers: +32 (0)4/387 65 07 or +32 (0)474/24 06 73.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 053100
Admission free: children and students.
Groups: rates on request.
Tourist information on the town VISE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism and culture spot
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum