MUSEUM OF THE ROYAL COMPANY OF THE FREE ARQUEBUSIERS OF VISE
Rue Dodémont 3
- MAPS: Google Maps
A variety of documents, flags and other objects, which belong to the Guild, have enriched this collection of cutting and fire arms from different times.
Open the first Sunday in July and the Sunday preceding St. Martin (11th November) or on request.
Guided tours (min. 1 pers.). Languages: FR, NL, EN. Reservations required.
For groups: demonstration of rifle shooting possible.
Tourist information on the town VISE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History