TREASURY OF RELIGIOUS ART
Place de la Collegiale 7
- MAPS: Google Maps
Gothic collegiate church (16th century choir, church rebuilt in 1924).
- Masterpiece of Meuse art (11th and 12th c.): Saint Hadelin's shrine brought in 1338 by the monks of Celles.
- Bust of Saint Hadelin (14th and 17th c.).
- Funeral monument by Delcour.
CLOSED FOR RENOVATION WORKS - REOPENING PLANNED FOR DECEMBER 2009
The treasure room will be completely renovated and modernized.
Reservations required (Mr. J.P. Lensen, rue de Berneau 1, 4600 Visé - tel: +32 (0)4/379 79 03 - +32 (0)4/374 85 63).
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 379 17 30
- fax : +32 (0) 4 379 79 03
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town VISE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- The Mystery Discoveries of Comblain
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum