Château de Wanfercée
Rue de la Chapelle 72
6224 WANFERCEE-BAULET (FLEURUS)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The date 1764 lets us know that it was Jean-François de Posson (1726-1780) who had the castle built.
The history of the estate began in the 18th century. It has since passed through the hands of a succession of families, including the Wanfercées, the Berlos, the Gavre de Hérimez, the d'Udekem d'Acoz, etc.
The castle's main building, located in a 5-hectare park, was converted into reception rooms and seminar rooms in 1985.
Further adjustments, both on the inside and outside, make the Wanfercée Castle a magical place for private and professional events.
This site cannot be visited. It can be hired for receptions and seminars.
Tourist information on the town FLEURUS
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- Museum of Country Life in Huissignies