JULES JOORIS MUSEUM
La Maison de Léacourt
Rue Royale 127
7740 WARCOING (PECQ)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Jules Jooris Museum, at the heart of the Warcoing park, is from now on housed in the late 19th century mansion that used to serve as town hall.
This folklore museum presents different reconstructions from life on the Tournai countryside in the past . It also houses an amazing African room. Other novelty: an environmental approach that lets us reflect on our consumption and on sustainable development.
Educational animations "La Classe au temps de bon papa" - "La Chasse au Gaspi" € 1,5/pupil.
Visits and animations only on request at the Maison de Leaucourt (zie website).
Free of charge for children younger than 12 years.
Tourist information on the town PECQ
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes