CATHEDRAL OF LA LYS
Place de l'Abbaye
7784 WARNETON (COMINES-WARNETON)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Saint Pierre and Paul Church dates from the 7th century and was rebuilt in 1925 in a modern neo-Romanesque and Byzantine style.
The art amateur will admire its furniture, its stained-glasses windows heightening its calm and austere wealth.
In the crypt, it shelters polychrome tombs from the 14th century and in the choir baroque stalls from the end of the 17th - beginning of the 18th century coming from the ancient Abbey of Warneton.
Visits only by reservation at the Tourist Office.
Tourist information on the town COMINES-WARNETON
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure