Visit : Monument, Religious Heritage
CHURCH OF SAINT CLEMENT
Rue du Loutrier
1170 Brussels (WATERMAEL-BOITSFORT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Only the tower and principal nave remain of the 12th c. building.
Guided visits on Sunday 13 and 27 July, as well as on 10 and 21 August.
Guided visits on request at +32 (0)2/660 71 79.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- BELvue museum, Brussels | Everything there is to know about Belgium
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts