Visit : Monument, Religious Heritage
CHURCH OF SAINT CLEMENT
Rue du Loutrier
1170 Brussels (WATERMAEL-BOITSFORT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Only the tower and principal nave remain of the 12th c. building.
Guided visits on Sunday 13 and 27 July, as well as on 10 and 21 August.
Guided visits on request at +32 (0)2/660 71 79.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Tour & Taxis
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- BELvue Museum in Brussels
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels