LA HERONNIERE REGIONAL PARK
1170 Brussels (WATERMAEL-BOITSFORT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The "Parc de la Héronnière" reconciles the entertainment of the neighbouring population and the specific fauna of its semi-natural laying-out alongside the Watermaelbeek. There is mainly a spontaneous vegetation to be found, which is typical of the humid valleys of the region, but there are also wooded zones with a particular flora, as well as relaxation and observation spots with a rich fauna (birds, fishes, batrachians, ...). There are also two deer parks that bring happiness to children, more specific facilities allow them to let off steam (games, mountain bike tracks). Dogs also have their own fenced play area. For bigger childs there is the pond of the Royal Fisheries.
Access: Bus: 95, 96.
Surface area: 8,5 ha.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
- website : http://www.brussels-gardens.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58