LA HERONNIERE REGIONAL PARK
-1170 Brussels (WATERMAEL-BOITSFORT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The "Parc de la Héronnière" reconciles the entertainment of the neighbouring population and the specific fauna of its semi-natural laying-out alongside the Watermaelbeek. There is mainly a spontaneous vegetation to be found, which is typical of the humid valleys of the region, but there are also wooded zones with a particular flora, as well as relaxation and observation spots with a rich fauna (birds, fishes, batrachians, ...). There are also two deer parks that bring happiness to children, more specific facilities allow them to let off steam (games, mountain bike tracks). Dogs also have their own fenced play area. For bigger childs there is the pond of the Royal Fisheries.
Access: Bus: 95, 96.
Surface area: 8,5 ha.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
- website : http://www.brussels-gardens.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo