PARK OF THE ROYALE BELGE
1170 Brussels (WATERMAEL-BOITSFORT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Domain of the Park of the Royale Belge is not really a public park. Only its course between the Boulevard du Souverain and the buildings which are now occupied by the Groupe AXA is accessible to the public. A walk runs alongside the former marshes that have been transformed into ponds by the architect Jean Delogne. The gardens have harmoniously been laid out, Delogne has reestablished the movements of the estate and chosen appropriate vegetal species. In this way, nature has regained its natural aspect. This walk is extended by the Park of Tenreuken and is visited by many tourists and experts from abroad who admire the building and its harmonious integration into an urban wooded surrounding.
- website : http://www.brussels-gardens.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates