The Chatterbus - guided tours and activities around Brussels by coach
Rue des Thuyas 12
1170 Brussels (WATERMAEL-BOITSFORT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Chatterbus offers a large choice of guided tours and interesting, original and convivial activities, by coach or on foot.
General or themed visits for groups and individuals, Brussels' citizens or foreign visitors. Around thirty themes available.
Visits by coach: "Kaleidoscope Brussels", "Art Nouveau in Brussels", "Brussels seen through comic strips", etc.
Walking tours: "Brux-Elles: a feminine city", "Brussels seen through its taverns", "Marolles: from bricks to bric-à-brac", "Schaerbeek, masterpiece of 19th century architecture", "Shalom Brussels", etc. "Recreation in the city"(for children). The Belgian beer review.
The price varies according to the tour.
Information can be found and bookings can be made by phone from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (weekends included).
The Chatterbus is a member of "Voir et Dire Bruxelles", an ongoing round table of themed guided tour associations.
More information on Voir et Dire Bruxelles
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts