Chausée Romaine 14
7131 WAUDREZ (BINCHE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Old renovated farm in the heart of the Roman site of Vodgoriacum. In the museum: Gallo-Roman discoveries: pottery, coins, sigillated ceramics, iron and bronze objects,... Reconstruction of a Roman roof and a cremation grave. Interpretation centre of the Roman roadway.
Guided visits all year round by reservation for groups of min. 15 pers. - duration: +/- 2h30 - including: audiovisual screening and guided visit to the excavations (when open), the Gallo-Roman museum, the laboratory of ceramics and the interpretation centre of the "Chaussée Romaine".
Tourist information on the town BINCHE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre