Chausée Romaine 14
7131 WAUDREZ (BINCHE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Old renovated farm in the heart of the Roman site of Vodgoriacum. In the museum: Gallo-Roman discoveries: pottery, coins, sigillated ceramics, iron and bronze objects,... Reconstruction of a Roman roof and a cremation grave. Interpretation centre of the Roman roadway.
Guided visits all year round by reservation for groups of min. 15 pers. - duration: +/- 2h30 - including: audiovisual screening and guided visit to the excavations (when open), the Gallo-Roman museum, the laboratory of ceramics and the interpretation centre of the "Chaussée Romaine".
Tourist information on the town BINCHE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- The Bois du Cazier Glass Museum
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut