HISTORY, ARCHAEOLOGY AND GENEALOGY CIRCLE OF WAVRE AND WALLOON BRABANT
Rue de l'Ermitage 23
- MAPS: Google Maps
Little castle in a park, built at the end of the 19th century.
Archeological department: material coming from regional excavations.
Historical department: objects on local history.
Traditional department: objects on folklore and everyday life.
Genealogical department: numerous copies of parish registers and the registry office, old maps,...
Closed on public holidays.
Tourist information on the town WAVRE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield