MUSEUM OF THE STRAWBERRY AND THE LAND OF WEPION
Chaussée de Dinant 1037
5100 WEPION (NAMUR)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Strawberry Museum is located in a park, next to the Meuse and presents its visitors five exhibition rooms dedicated to the local history and strawberry growing. It also offers the services of a documentation centre and a boutique where you can buy regional products. In 2008, a thematic exhibition will be dedicated to parks and gardens with guided visits.
Open by appointment (one week in advance).
Library can be consulted on request.
Discounts for groups, seniors, students and children (free of charge for -6 years).
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Domain of the Caves of Han, Han-sur-Lesse
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts
- The Citadel of Namur: new visitors centre Terra Nova
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve