Brunch at Cook and Book
Avenue Paul Hymans 251
1200 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
On Sundays you have the opportunity to eat brunch in one of the 20 most beautiful bookshops in the world, namely Cook and Book in Brussels.
This is a magical place!
Located in Woluwé-Saint-Lambert, it captivates you with the diversity of its atmosphere.
And as soon as the sun starts to shine, the enormous terrace is opened out!
Sundays from 11.30am to 3.30pm.
Average price: €20pp, not including drinks.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 761 26 00
- website : http://www.cookandbook.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour