GEORGES HENRI PARK
1200 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This park with its area of 3,87 ha. offers an interesting diversity of spaces and functions. When you come through the main entrance, you are welcomed by a powerful fountain in the middle of a big round basin fringed with blue stone. This welcoming space is surrounded by nicely put benches on the left of a rock garden. From the entrance, you see children playing on the vast green lawns. These pedestrian zones with their gentle slopes are bordered by two shady paths. By following the left one, you will discover the perfume garden, which has especially been designed for disabled people. A park to discover absolutely in every season, and more particularly, during exhibitions of sculptures or cultural events.
- website : http://www.brussels-gardens.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Folon Foundation
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield