1200 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Malou park has a large playground in a woodland area with family-friendly refreshment area.
The playground has games for both the youngest and the boldest, including springs, sand patch, slides, climbing games and pirate ship.
A bowling ground and fitness trail are available nearby for the not so young. You can easily join the railway trip, an unmissable part of the Green Walk that encircles Brussels.
Information by Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE
- website : http://geoportal.ibgebim.be/webmap/bruxelles_verts.phtml?langtype=2060
Visit our partners' webpages
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Royal Museum of the Armed forces and Military History, Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts