1200 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Malou park, guarded by its famous Lion statue, which stretches over more than 8 hectares, is part of the itinerary of the Woluwe Valley, between the Parc des Sources and the Parc du Slot. This park is the oldest of the town and is composed of four linked activity areas : - the walk alongside the in 2001 renovated banks of the stream and pond, - relaxation and culture near to and in the castle (art gallery) and the Médiatine, - the knowledge of botany and the discovery of vegetal groups, - and fun for children in a nicely laid out games area with a pirate boat...
Visit our partners' webpages
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels