MEDICINAL PLANTS GARDEN PAUL MOENS (UCL) - MUSEUMS OF THE UCL OF BRUSSELS
Université Catholique de Louvain
Avenue Emmanuel Mounier 51-22
1200 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The garden is an education tool dedicated to pharmacy, medicine and dietetics students.
- The area of 20 acres consists of 400 parts with herbaceous and shrub plants arranged according to the classical systematic order of modern flora: medicinal plants, condiments, dietary plants, toxic plants. The collection is limited to indigenous or acclimatized plants.
- The area is surrounded by a public park of 2 ha 50 (ornamental plants and 120 bushes with medicinal uses).
Guided visit: € 2,5 per person.
Public park permanently accessible. Free entrance.
Visit of the yard: from April until the end of October - last Sunday of the month at 2 pm or on request.
Duration of the visit: 2 hours.
Access: Subway: Alma / Bus: 30.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels