PARK OF THE SOURCES
1200 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The park of the "Sources" is located in the beginning of the itinerary of the Valley of the Woluwe. In the lower part, it is accessible by the Boulevard de la Woluwe. In the upper part by the old by-road, which has nowadays been transformed in a path for walks on foot or by bike, a few cables' length away from the new bridge that stretches across the Avenue de Tervueren. Its access by the boulevard makes us discover a romantic pond with yellow water lilies and a luxuriant water fauna. Benches and pontoons welcome the walkers seeking for calm despite the boulevard. A path surrounds this pond and is a refuge for herons and kingfishers. One can also discover the remnants of the former park and a small pavillion with a colonnade.
- website : http://www.brussels-gardens.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat