Parc Georges Henri
1200 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
At the Georges Henri park, Gulliver welcomes your children from 3 to 12 years in his immense sandbox.
There are also 3 big slides, climbing games, monkey bridges and labyrinth. Just next to the skates and roller tracks.
Parents can rest on the many benches while children play in complete safety.
The park offers large fields where you can play ball games and get tanned.
A fitness trail and equipment are also available.
Information offered by Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE
- website : http://geoportal.ibgebim.be/webmap/bruxelles_verts.phtml?langtype=2060
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels