SCULPTURE GARDEN - MUSEUMS OF THE UCL OF BRUSSELS
1200 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
At the heart of the Medicinal plants garden of the catholic university of Louvain in Brussels (Woluwe-Saint-Lambert), you can find since 1990 eleven contemporary works sculpted by Bo Allison, Tristan Cassamajor, Pierre Culot, Gérard Dederen, Dodeigne, André Eijberg, Philippe Jacques, Anne Jones, Lambert Rocour and Michel Smolders. These sculptures of wood, granite or steel play with light and the different seasons, and give the garden a particular atmosphere, both poetic and playful.
Guided visits on reservation at +32 (0)2/537 67 77 (Arkadia).
Acces to the garden is free of charge.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours