Brussels Urban Transport Museum/Tram Museum
Avenue de Tervueren 364
1150 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-PIERRE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Set up in Brussels, in a former depot in Woluwe, the Tram Museum unveils an extensive collection of tramways, buses, trolleybuses and taxis.
A museum on the move
Guided visits available and option to hire out a 1930s tramway upon request, including outside of opening hours. Perfect for livening up an incentive trip with a unique experience of a "tram-bar", a "tram-aperitif" or a "tram-cocktail", with drinks and snacks on board.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat