CHURCH OF CHANT-D'OISEAU
Avenue du Chant d'Oiseau 2
1150 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-PIERRE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This modern church is only visited by musicians because of its organ. Some pretend that this organ is the one of Zorglub... While looking at this impressive mass one expect more to hear trumpeting than the song of birds. Nevertheless, the organ is designed for contemporary music, French in particular, like the one of Mession...
Visit our partners' webpages
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium