Parc de Woluwe
Avenue de Tervueren
1150 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-PIERRE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Mellaerts Ponds are nowadays divided into two parts : one with a fishing pond and the other with a leisure and rowing pond. The first is not very accessible to the public, it is more for fishermen of carpus and small white fishes, as well as herons. Between the two ponds you can find the Chalet, a restaurant-tavern that welcomes since more than a century the Sunday strollers seeking for "a good beer and a slice of bread with fromage blanc and ramonache (some kind of radish)". A long, almost circular walk goes around the second pond where you can canoe and go for a ride on a pedal boat amongst a fauna with water species (coot, great-crested grebe, etc.). For your entertainment, there is also a well-kept mini-golf in a green setting.
Access: Bus: 36, 42 / Tram: 39, 44.
Park of Woluwe,
Park of Tenreuken (between Boulevard du Souverain and Avenue du Grand Forestier),
Park of Les Sources (along Boulevard de la Woluwe and rue de la Station de Woluwe).
- website : http://www.brussels-gardens.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- December 2015, Plasticarium Art & Design Museum