Mural Art - Tintin in Stockel Metro station
-1150 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-PIERRE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Mural painting: fresco by Bob de Moor and the Studio Hergé.
The work consists of two bas-reliefs, both 135 m long, on which more than 140 characters are represented from no less than 22 Tintin comic strips. The sketches of the fresco were drawn by Hergé just before he died. The characters were elaborated by the Studio Hergé and fixed to the wall once works on the metro station were completed.
Place: Metro station Stockel
- website : http://www.tintin.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat