1150 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-PIERRE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
During the development of the Avenue de Tervuren under Leopold II, the businessman Edmond Parmentier built himself a magnificent property at the corner of the Avenue E. Parmentier and the Avenue de Tervuren. There is a pretty park with a lake, and the ruins of the wooden pavilion, known as the "Norwegian chalet", can be seen - yet more evidence of the architectural eclecticism of the period.
Access: Bus: 36, 42 / Tram: 39, 44.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
- website : http://www.brussels-gardens.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels