Avenue de Tervuren 281
1150 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-PIERRE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This luxurious property was built between 1905 and 1911 by the Viennese architect Joseph Hoffmann.
The Palais Stoclet as a whole is an artistic masterpiece. The outside of the building is entirely coated with white marble framed by gilded mouldings and is the only one of its kind in Brussels.
This building cannot be visited.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville