Avenue de Tervuren 281
1150 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-PIERRE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This luxurious property was built between 1905 and 1911 by the Viennese architect Joseph Hoffmann.
The Palais Stoclet as a whole is an artistic masterpiece. The outside of the building is entirely coated with white marble framed by gilded mouldings and is the only one of its kind in Brussels.
This building cannot be visited.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Royal Museum of the Armed forces and Military History, Brussels
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels