SYNDICAT D'INITIATIVE DE BRAINE-LE-CHATEAU
Maison du Bailli
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Syndicat d'Initiative is situated in a listed building of which the oldest parts date from the beginning of the 16th century.
This Maison du Bailli is regularly the setting for concerts and exhibitions.
Also open from Easter to the end of September, during the weekends and public holidays from 2 pm to 6 pm.
Guided visits, for groups, organised on prior request (a fortnight in advance).
1. Moulin banal.
2. Guided visits to important monuments:
- Small tour: view on the Monts - Mill - Park of the castle - Church - Square. Duration: about 2 hours.
- Large tour: same as above, but also walk on the Monts and to the Sainte-Croix chapel. Durations: about 2h45.
Tourist information on the town BRAINE-LE-CHATEAU
Visit our partners' webpages
- LES MUSÉES ROYAUX D'ART ET D'HISTOIRE
- ACTIVE GOLF & THALASSO TRAVEL
- The Pays de Villers en Brabant Wallon Tourist Office
- FED.HO.RE.CA. BRUXELLES
- OFFICE DU TOURISME DE NIVELLES