Rue des Chartreux 25
- MAPS: Google Maps
In her vintage boutique, Isabelle Bajart offers a choice of clothing and accessories which have been carefully selected to reflect the latest trends.
Selection criteria: the originality of the cut, the quality of the fabric and the ability to incorporate it in a modern wardrobe.
With "don't become a museum" as the motto, new pieces are added to the rails every day. All this and yet very reasonable prices.
Without a doubt the place to visit when dressing vintage is a way of life.
Monday and Tuesday from 12pm until 7pm.
Wednesday to Saturday from 11am until 7pm.
- tel. : +32 (0) 478 24 37 88
- website : http://www.isabellebajart.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- Ardennes Brabançonnes Tourist Office
- OFFICE DU TOURISME DE NIVELLES
- The Pays de Villers en Brabant Wallon Tourist Office
- Smets Premium Store Brussels
- Bed & Brussels