Rue de la Vierge Noire 10
- MAPS: Google Maps
Mr Wong is a small club in the Bourse & Saint-Gery quarter where you can have a casual drink and dance until the small hours.
- In a fashionable area of the centre of Brussels,
- a club with an Art Déco interior that's worth the visit,
- a cutting-edge musical programme and international artists
A great atmosphere is guaranteed by the presence of international artists, high-quality DJs and a musical programme which is cutting-edge, but also includes the classics with a clear tendency towards house, nu-disco, electronic and techno music.
The club is located in a refurbished former gourmet restaurant which has magnificent Art Deco features, such as golden columns, Art Deco wall lamps, large mirrors, a mezzanine and an authentic French zinc bar.
Mr Wong is a sophisticated and relaxing party place with a high-quality line-up and an exceptional décor.
Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10.30pm to 6am
Doors close at 4am
Happy Hour every night from 11pm to midnight
Mr Wong - a modern bar in Brussels that shouldn't be overlooked.
Visit our partners' webpages
- LES MUSÉES ROYAUX D'ART ET D'HISTOIRE
- Les Auberges de Jeunesse, Belgium
- Bed & Brussels
- The Pays de Villers en Brabant Wallon Tourist Office
- OFFICE DU TOURISME DE NIVELLES