OFFICE DU TOURISME ET D'INFORMATION DE BRUXELLES
Rue Royale 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
The BITC puts at your disposal: a welcome and information service, publications (practical guides to museums, walking tours, restaurants, hotels, etc.), a booking centre for stays, information on shows, multilingual hostesses, a press relations department, a consultancy and marketing service, a calendar of events, more than 30 guided visits (each one with a particular theme - in 14 languages), tickets (valid for one day), a tourist passport offering many advantages.
- every day: 9h-18h;
- Sundays: summer: 9h-18h - winter: 10h-14h;
- 1/1 to Easter: Sundays closed.
Closed 25/12 and 1/1.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Hard Rock Cafe Brussels
- Les Auberges de Jeunesse, Belgium
- OFFICE DU TOURISME DE NIVELLES
- The Pays de Villers en Brabant Wallon Tourist Office
- Smets Premium Store Brussels