Bar du Gaspi
Chaussée de Haecht 309
1030 Brussels (SCHAERBEEK)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Bar du Gaspi is a trendy bistro for music-mad young people with craft beers and cocktails, located in the north of Brussels.
Weather permitting, you can enjoy the terrace facing the Saint-Servais church and the Art Nouveau houses on the Avenue Louis Bertrand.
In the restaurant, open lunchtimes and evenings, you can try small original and high quality dishes with wines from small vineyards.
Gaspi bar - a space for cultural exchange
Gaspi is also a space for cultural exchange, offering a whole programme of exhibitions, concerts and entertainment.
Open Monday to Saturday from 11:30am to 2am.
Kitchen open from 12pm to 2:30pm and from 7pm to 10pm.
Visit our partners' webpages
- OFFICE DU TOURISME DE NIVELLES
- Ardennes Brabançonnes Tourist Office
- ACTIVE GOLF & THALASSO TRAVEL
- LES MUSÉES ROYAUX D'ART ET D'HISTOIRE
- The Pays de Villers en Brabant Wallon Tourist Office