Tourist information office
Tournai Tourist Office
© WBT - J. Jeanmart
Tournai Info Point
Place Paul-Emile Janson 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
© WBT - Anibal Trejo
© Ville de Tournai - MT Wallonie Picarde - Jan D'Hondt
© WBT - J.P. Remy
Situated in the province of Hainaut, Tournai is one of the oldest cities in Belgium, and it is here where the tourist office reveals the city's treasures to you.
Tournai is a city of art and history and boasts 2 monuments which are inscribed on the UNESCO world heritage list.
The tourist office welcomes you into the Cathedral quarter and guides you in the direction of the treasures of Tournai and Wallonie Picarde.
The tourist office provides:
- Practical information about attractions and visits in Tournai
- The Tournai City Pass, audioguided visit of the city and the Visit Tournai mobile app
- A projection room and 2 films dedicated to the history of Tournai and its cathedral with 5 bell towers
- A souvenir shop with a wide range of regional produce
- A relaxation area with free Wifi connection and touchscreen tablets
- An exhibition room and an 80-seat auditorium
The Tournai tourist office, a welcoming space where all of your requests will be answered.
Tourist information on the town TOURNAI