Visit : Monument
MONUMENT FOR THE JEWISH MARTYRS OF BELGIUM
Rue E. Carpentier
1070 Brussels (ANDERLECHT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
On these walls, you find engraved the names of the 23.838 Jews who were deported from the Dossin barracks in Mechelen between 4/8/42 and 31/7/44 to the extermination camps and who never came back.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Water Park, water sensational world!
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours