NATIONAL MUSEUM OF THE RESISTANCE
Rue van Lint 14
1070 Brussels (ANDERLECHT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
In founding this museum, which is open to all patriotic associations irrespective of their political, philosophical, religious or other affiliations, the former members of Belgium's Resistance wanted to record, for posterity, information and original documents concerning the Belgian Occupation (1940-45). This museum wants to perpetuate the memory of the resistance and to preserve its spirit, its values of freedom and democracy, to stimulate awareness, to develop a critical mind and to become a committed and responsible citizen.
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: guided tours on written request (2 weeks in advance) for groups (max. 50 people).
The ground floor is accessible for the disabled.
Closed on public holidays.
Tram : 56 direction "Marius Renard ", stop "Van Lint"
Bus : 46, stop "Square Albert 1er ".
Metro: line 2, stop "Clemenceau" (right exit).
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 522 40 41
- fax : +32 (0) 2 522 40 41
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our partners' webpages
- Delacre Boutique
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Aqualibi Water Park, a watersensational world!